Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms #02 Pink Rose Diamond - Dark Version

The darker version of Rose Pink Diamond seems to be much easier to obtain than the original, so if you have recently purchased one - it is likely to be this one! The two versions are so different, they need to be separated and re-named! Where the original is soft and light, this version is a darker dusty pink that has a hint of mauve. This version is just as stunning in it's own right! It also has rainbow lines that dance across your fingers when the light reflects off it and you can't help admiring its beauty! In my honest opinion, if you are a Prism addict like me, you need both versions in your collection!


Please excuse my cuticles for the first few posts of these shades - I had a reaction to a product that was not pretty!
A breeze to apply, and two coats were ample for a perfect finish! I used top coat on this holo and it did not dull the finish at all!


Photograph taken in artificial light


I will be listing all the prisms I have available on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering them for trade on MakeupAlley and in Vibrant V's Petite Boutique in the near future for anyone, anywhere!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the two shades really are totally different! That is too funny! I used to own the lighter Pink Rose Diamond back in high school, and I really loved it... but I think I like the darker version even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you an am following you now!
    see you on mua all the time :)

    I love prisms and they are so lovely on you. I have a few and would like more of them. Can't wait to see them in your boutique :)

    please checkout my blog
    http://nailsbeautiqued.blogspot.com
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carley: Both are gorgeous in their own right! I'm glad I have both! lol

    rmcandlelight: Thank you! They are starting to make their appearance! :)

    ReplyDelete