Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms #03 Purple Diamond - Dark Version

Well if this shade is not stunning - I don't know what is! Purple Diamond got tonnes of compliments so I'm not alone in my admiration! A gorgeous, rich shade of purple with beautiful holographic effects! Another shade (like Diamond and Pink Rose Diamond) that has distinct rainbow lines that travel across your fingers in any kind of light! Of course it is at it's most brilliant in the sunlight, but it shows off wherever it goes! A definite attention seeker!


Please excuse my cuticles for the first few posts of these shades - I had a reaction to a product that was not pretty!
I found this polish to be very easy to apply and one coat was nearly enough for a full coverage, but I did apply a second for good measure! I used top coat on this holo and it did not dull the finish at all!


Photograph taken in artificial light


I will be listing all the prisms I have available on OZtion for any Australian ladies interested in owning one! I will also be offering them for trade on MakeupAlley and in Vibrant V's Petite Boutique in the near future for anyone, anywhere!

8 comments:

  1. Hehe, this was my birthday mani this year! This shade looks so awesome in the sun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's certainly suitable for a party! It's so much fun, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg HOT. It looks way better than my China Glaze LOL which only wants to show up in certain lights :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried ChG LOL yet - but I will! It would be interesting to compare the two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! It is a pretty amazing shade! ;)

    ReplyDelete